Saturday 31 March 2018

Goals

So after spending the weekend with friends and talking about my upcoming marathon I thought I better start biting down my goals. This all cane about because I was asked how long I thought it might take me. When I first signed up for my marathon I had that dream that I could run a sub 5 hour time. As my training has gone on I have realised that this is probably quite close to impossible. My husband in the nicest way possible and with no negative comments is telling me my time will probably be between 5 1/2 hours and 6 hours. He is basing this on my currently training runs. Me? I’m still holding a glimmer of hope that I will at least come in at under 5 1/2 hours. I guess only time will tell and in another 33 days I will know what the outcome is. Until then I can only keep on training and watch the amazing training of others in absolute awe!

No comments:

Post a Comment